4th Quarter 2016 will see the arrival of a DMG EcoTurn 450 CNC Mill/Turn Lathe to complete the refurbishment of our Machined Components sector.
A modern CNC turning machine must be productive, flexible and easy to operate. The ecoTurn range proves that these properties are not a paradox. The workpiece is created using the turret and cutting-edge drive technology with high rapid traverses of 30 m/min. Moreover, the design of the machines ensures good visibility during operation.
- 3D control technology with DMG MORI SLIMline® Panel (15") with Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS
- Rapid traverse rate (X- / Z-axis) 30 m/min
- 12-positional servo turret VDI 40 (12 driven tools + 6 BT stations)
- Highly dynamic spindle with power 17,5 kW and torque 370 Nm (40% ED), max. speed 4.000 min-1
- The 45° slant bed provides smooth evacuation of chips from the working area to the chip conveyor
- Improved bed construction, linear roller guideways in all axes (size 45 mm)
- Bar capacity 80 mm in standard machine configuration
Images and Videos courtesy of DMG Mori
Please keep an eye on our Social Channels and www.specialisedengineering.co.uk for further progress updates and images.